eVote provides support for petitions that are signed and administered
- Allows only one signature per email address.
- Verifies email addresses by email receipt.
- Optional confirmation feature.
- Provides bounced mail support.
- Allows the signer to remove his own signature.
- Provides optional display of signatures.
- Integrates with remote WWW sites.
- Customized html reports are updated automatically via ftp.
- Supports email forms as specified by the initializer of the petition.
- Provides remote initialization and administration of petitions.
- Optionally integrates with Majordomo allowing petitions to be
administered by committee.
- Software limited to over 4 billion signers.
- Petitions can be tri-lingual: English, French, and Spanish.
- Support for adding more languages.
to see a petition in action.